- From 6:30 a.m. on Wednesday, September 14 to 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 18, Enel Colombia will carry out a series of works on the Sabanilla substation.
- The necessary coordination has been made to have substitutions, which allow the majority of customers Nope receive long periods of suspension in the service
- However, there could be short interruptions or low voltage levels, especially during the start-up or completion of works, in some villages and urban areas of the municipalities of Cota, Madrid, Subachoque, Tabio and Tenjo.
Bogotá, September 13, 2022 – With a technical team of more than 15 people, from 6:30 a.m. on Wednesday, September 14 to 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 18, Enel Colombia will carry out the required works at the Sabanilla substation, located in the municipality of I; which will consist of corrective maintenance of the D2 transformer bay, to guarantee the safe and reliable operation of this infrastructure and of the energy service.
For these works, the necessary coordination has been carried out to have substitutions that allow the majority of customers Nope perceive long periods of suspension in the service. However, some may have short interruptions (less than three minutes) or low voltage levels, especially at the beginning or end of these, in the following areas:
- Municipality of Cota: sidewalks Indigenous Reserve, Vuelta Grande.
- Municipality of Madrid: Village of Carrasquilla.
- Municipality of Subachoque: Village of Galdamez, Sanctuary of La Cuesta.
- Municipality of Tabio: Juaica sidewalk.
- Municipality of Tenjo: urban center and main chief in the Cemetery sector, Pan de Azucar sector, Tenjo and in the villages of Carrasquilla, Chacal, Chinche, Chitasuga, Chucua, Churuguaco, El Estanco, Guangata, Jacalito, Juaica, La Punta, Martín Espino, Poveda1, Poveda2, Santa Cruz.
For this reason, the Company recommends disconnecting electrical and electronic equipment that is not of vital importance.
Likewise, Enel Colombia will have emergency service teams in the area, as well as a contingency plan, to meet energy demand, in the event of new developments. The Company has restructured its operation and taken responsible measures, from an operational and customer service point of view, to generate the least impact on citizens and guarantee the safety of its workers.
Enel service channels
ABOUT ENEL COLOMBIA
In thewhich celebrates its 60th anniversary this year, is a multinational electricity company and a leading integrated player in the global energy and renewable energy markets.
Globally, it is the leading private operator of renewable energies, the leading network operator by number of end users and the leading retail operator by number of customers. The Group is the world leader in demand response and the leading European electricity provider by current EBITDA .
Enel is present in 30 countries around the world and produces energy with a total capacity of over 90 GW.
Enel distributes electricity through a network of more than 2.2 million kilometers to more than 75 million end users. The Group supplies energy to some 70 million homes and businesses. Enel Green Power, the renewable energy arm of Enel, has a total capacity of over 54 GW and a generation mix that includes wind, solar, geothermal and hydropower, as well as energy storage facilities in Europe, America, Africa, Asia and Oceania. Enel X Global Retail, Enel’s global advanced energy services business line, has a total capacity of approximately 6.6 GW of globally managed demand response and has installed 59 MW of storage capacity behind the counter. In addition, Enel X Way is the Group’s new global business line entirely dedicated to electric mobility, which manages around 350,000 charging points for public and private electric vehicles around the world, directly and through interoperability agreements.
 Enel’s leadership in the different categories is defined by comparison with the financial data of its competitors in 2020. Public operators are not included.
Enel Colombia it is present in the entire chain of electrical energy and its net worth exceeds 30 billion pesos. On the production side, it has an installed capacity of 3,589 MW, to which is added 1,102 MW of renewables under construction, via its Enel Green Power branch. On the marketing and distribution markets, it serves nearly 3.7 million residential, tertiary, industrial and administrative customers, thanks to an installed capacity of 11,620 MVA on a network of 74,803 kilometers. From its Enel X business line, it offers services to accelerate innovation and promote energy transition and electrification with solutions for cities, industries and homes.
On the other hand, the Company owns power generation assets in Panama, Costa Rica and Guatemala, which add an additional 644 MW of installed capacity and 61 MW under construction.