We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you advertisements related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you continue to surf, we will consider that you accept its use. You can change the settings or get more information ‘here’.
cookies is a file downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment , they can be used to recognize to user.. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not damaging the computer. Cookies do not contain any type of specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent – through the activation of cookies in your browser – BenalGO.es will not link the data stored in the cookies with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Cookies Technical: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, controlling traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted access parties, memorize the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements when browsing, storing content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Cookies Personalization: are those that allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, type of browser through which the service is accessible, the regional configuration from which you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those which, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus to carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service. offers. For this, your navigation on our site is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the supply of advertising spaces that are on the site, adapting the content of the advertising to the content of the requested service or your use of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
– Cookies from Behavioral advertising: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertisements based on it.
Third-party cookies: The BenalGO.es website may use third-party services that, on behalf of BenalGO.es, will collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the website activity and internet services.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
Below we indicate the links of the main browsers and devices so that you have all the information to consult the management of cookies in your browser.
Versions 7 and 8
If you would like more information on setting detailed cookies by provider or managing your preferences, visit the Your Choices portal online.