The United States is experiencing a phenomenon known as “the great waiver,” which began amid the covid-19 pandemic and left labor needs in key sectors for the economy of the North American country.
According to a study conducted by the United States Chamber of Commerce, Kentucky is the state that has increased job openings the most, with millions quitting their jobs.
According to the report, the sectors in which the greatest number of resignations were submitted and at the same time many vacancies were opened are: transport, education, health care, social work, wholesale and retail trade, food and hospitality, and leisure.
The report assured that in the case of the hospitality and leisure industry, the greatest number of job losses has been recorded, with 5.4% while in the construction and mining sector there is a labor surplus.
This phenomenon of ‘The Great Renunciation’ was born from the pandemic, since in 2021 a total of 47 million workers decided to leave their jobs and a large part of these vacancies were not filled.
According to the portal Long live the United States, One of the reasons for this phenomenon has to do with the increase in working from home during the pandemic and the fact that when asked to return to the office, many decided to quit their jobs.
On the other hand, the help that Americans have received during the pandemic has allowed many to save money and earn even more than when they were working, a phenomenon for which they decided to quit their jobs and to take advantage of their savings.
Additionally, just over three million Americans have made the decision to retire early in order to quit their job.
In this sense, campaigns have been put in place to provide benefits to people so that they start working in sectors that lack manpower, as well as to open spaces so that migrants can work there.
US company seeks Colombians to work remotely for five hours; pay $1.5 million
Remote work has consolidated in recent years after the arrival of the coronavirus pandemic. Moreover, it has become one of the most used models in the world.
In this context, the Public Employment Agency of Sena continues to offer Colombians several job opportunities and launched last week a new call to work with a recognized company in the United States, which has vacancies available for telemarketers.
“Important company, in coordination with the public employment agency Sena, asks Colombian profiles to work in the United States. Keep in mind that, if included in the selection process, the work will be done remotely,” the specified entity.
- Education: university baccalaureate
- Speech: speak advanced (conversational) English.
- Live: inexperienced.
- Contract: service delivery.
- Working day: half.
- Program: 4 to 5 hours a day from Monday to Friday.
- Salary: $1,500,000
How to apply for the Sena job offer?
- Applicants must submit their resume on the platform of the Public Employment Agency Sena (https://agenciapublicadeempleo.sena.edu.co) and apply for the vacancy that interests you.
- The final selection process is solely and exclusively the responsibility of the employer and will take place once the profile verification process, interview and technical test have been completed.
- The deadline to apply is until October 7, 2022.
take into account
1. People interested in participating in this call must comply 100% with the profile requested by the employer.
2. The final selection of candidates can be done virtually.
3. Remember that once the required number of resumes for each vacancy has been reached, the application will not be available, as it will move to tracking status, even if the closing date has not been met.